Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

DIY Page markers for catalogues/ planners. TN's

How cute are these DIY page markers. I recently shared a Youtube video on the swaps I received at Stampin' Up! On Stage and several viewers asked for tutorial on these page markers. I received my swap ones from the lovely Debbie Toner a fellow demo and with her permission I have recreated them for you to copy.

These page markers don't damage the pages as they act like paperclips and can be moved around. They great as markers for your favourite products to help create your wish list. OR if your a planner geek you can use these as page turners or again as page markers.

Super easy to create simply cut strips to 1" by 5" and then add the top section using Tabs for everything bundle which comprises the stamp set and the tab punch. The bundle is to carry over to the new catalogue in June but will no longer be at the special 10% off price so grab it before the end of May to save your pennies ! I also used a 3/4" circle punch to punch out my stamped toppers.

You can leave the page markers plan or layer with DSP measuring 7/8" x 2 1/4" and these take no time at all. I am currently bulk making these to gift to customers with the new catalogue at the end of May. If you would like to receive one of the new catalogues seems catalogue request page at the top of my blog and fill in the short form.

I also have a step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow, products used are also listed below as clickable links direct to my online shop .

So why not grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video ... don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to receive notification of all my uploads...

Happy stamping xx Amanda


Product List

5 comments:

  1. Love this idea. I made something similar but I put a light weight magnetic strip on the insides to hold secure. I use them for my cook books and I love them. So not making near as many as you for the catalogs. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the idea thanks for coming over , hugs x Amanda

      Delete
  2. This is a super fantastic idea. I appreciate the detailed tutorial. I will be making some of these as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty I appreciate your coming on over, hugs x Amanda

      Delete
  3. It's a great idea! Thanks for showing us how it's done.

    ReplyDelete