Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

scrimpingmommy vlog lets talk Starter kits

Today on my Youtube I have a video which is more of a blog than a project video. Today I am talking about the fantastic joining offer Stampin' Up! currently have which lasts until March 31st.

The Starter kit is always the best value for money when shopping Stampin' Up!. As my blog details ...Stampin' Up! is more than just paper stamps and ink it a fantastic thing to be part of.

For further details grab a brew, get comfy and watch the film. If you are considering joining Stampin' Up!mI would love to have you join my team so contact me at your convenience either by email at amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com or telephone me for a chat on 07921948013....

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment