Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

New Mixed medallion card kit ...FREE Sale-A-bration item



Sale-A-Bration 2018 has some amazing free products on offer and the Mixed Medallions card kit is a brilliant choice. The kit is a level one product meaning you can claim it FREE with a £45 purchase.

I have several of these as I thought they would be great to have to hand when I just need some fast cards, maybe when I'm pushed for time or a birthday I forgot or need a fast thank you. Cards are the new email and its becoming on trend in an ever increasing age of just sending a message to go back to making cards.

I decided to have an in-depth look at one of my kits and opened it and created on on film for you to see just how easy and quick it is to create these cards. The kit makes eight cards complete with envelopes and comes in stunning Stampin' Up! colours. The kit colours are Sahara Sand, Berry Burst, Calypso coral and Whisper white. This makes it easy if you want to " step up" the cards with other Stampin' Up! products.

 In my video I used ONLY the kit and a stamp set from my collection but nothing else. Once off camera I did add some self adhesive gems, rhinestones and pearls just to make some of the cards a tad more fancy. But even without these the card look great. 

So here is my video showing the fab kit, so grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video ...

Happy stamping xx Amanda




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment