Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Love theme card for Inspire Create Challenges

Im here again with another luuuurve themed card. I did pre warn you all I am a hopeless romantic. Todays card was created for the Inspire create challenge blog run by the lovely Hannah McCurley.

I don't need much excuse to do love theme or lets face it to use pink...so this is pure self indulgence. A simple card made good by several layers. Whisper white and Blushing bride are layered to give depth and strength to the card base.

I carefully added a faux stitched edge to my layers and my heart shapes using a white gel pen and blushing bride Stampin' Up! marker. The hearts were cut using the sweet and sassy thinlits ...what a fab name ! I sponged the hearts then arranged them on the layered card front finishing them with some adhesive pearls.

My sentiment comes from the petal palette stamp set, I did cut off the word you at the end as I wanted to have this as an extra word using the Celebrate you thinlits. This I cut from dazzling diamonds glimmer paper and mounted with mini dimentionals.

My card base starts with an a4 sheet cut in half at approx 4 1/8" and each layer is 1/4" smaller than the pervious. Super simple to copy and one can never have too many love themed cards as we approach Valentines... If you end up with a whole bunch, as I will, you can use them as birthday cards or give one to your UPS driver each time he delivers your Stampin' Up! order ..... hey what a great idea I had best rustle up some more !

Hope you give the card a try and don't forget to check out the other bloggers in the challenge this week and see what they created for their luuuuurve theme card.

happy stamping xxx Amanda



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment