Pages

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Celebrating you card Stampin' Up! products

I was super productive over the weekend and managed to make a batch of cards I needed for two team promotion reward packs AND a swap I am in to showcase the Sale-A-Bration sets. Two birds one stone, I just made a batch to cover both needs.

Pink and Black are my two favourite colours and nothing pleases me more than seeing them both together. I think they are a match made in heaven and so wanted to use them in my design. There is a lot of Melon Mambo around in Stampin' Up! papers etc this year and I seem to have caught the Melon Mambo bug, so this again is my focal colour.

The card is so simple yet it looks amazing. One stamp set and matching die, one ink and a decorative border punch. I used the Amazing you free set and matching thinlits. The stamp is unassuming upon first glance it is a real gem, its co-ordinating thinlits just add that wow. Both items available free during Sale-A-Bration. The ribbon border punch adds a pretty element to the card and I think without it the card would look plain and a tad boring. This punch just adds a special finishing touch I did cut my stamp layer smaller than normal to allow for the border element to be added.

there is a step by step Youtube tutorial for you to follow and recreate this cards... grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xx Amanda
Measurements
Card base:- 11 1/2 x 4 1/8" score at 5 3/4" fold to form card
Stamp layer:- cut smaller than normal and off set to left leaving a gap to the right for the border punch element to be applied .. don't miss this step or it won't fit !!! cut to 5 x 3 5/8"
Colour layer:- 5 1/2 x 3 7/8"
Inside panel :- 5 5/8 x 4"

Product List

1 comment: