Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Team spotlight ...Donna Lester

The greatest part of my Stampin' Up! journey has been the honour of having my own team. Ladies and gentlemen who love Stampin' Up! as much as me and chose to join my team.

My team are all amazing with a lovely mixture of hobby demos and business builders. Today I want to share one of my lovely team members with you. The aim being to share her story, her work and her social media links.

I just think everyone who wants to be seen and share and inspire should have that chance. So when I can I will shout from the rooftops to promote my fantastic team and hopefully help them grow.

Donna is a fantastic lady full of fun and always positive. I met Donna at our recent Stampin' Up! event in Solihull and we had a fantastic day. Donna is following her Stampin' Up! path as well as working full time. So let me introduce you ......


I'm Donna Lester (aka Taffy Crafting) and I live in Mid Wales with my husband and my 3 grown up children.  I'm a college lecturer in the heart of Shropshire which takes me out of the house for most of the day (and evening sometimes) 

I became a Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator in July 2017.  I made this decision not only because there was an amazing joining offer, but also because I could see there was a great opportunity to turn my love (ok, obsession) with papercrafting and turn it into a business.

I've spent the last few months learning how to create a blog and making video tutorials.  Not only that, I've made lots of new friends throughout the Stampin' Up! community.  I've been fitting my Stampin' Up! business around my job and seizing opportunities to introduce potential customers to SU products, making lots of different projects and sharing these on my social media platforms.

Here are Donna's links please be sure and check her out and give her some encouragement on her Stampin' Up! journey 






Happy Stamping hugs x Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment