Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

A little colouring therapy wth Iconic Christmas stamp set...


This weeks theme on the " Perpetual Christmas Card Club " drop on Facebook is Christmas trees. A nice easy one this week and so yet again I actually managed to produce a card for our group. I run this group with a friend Kim and she will be amazed I actually produced two cards in two weeks... quite the record !

I chose Iconic Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up ! this week as the main stamp is as you can see...a Christmas tree. I love this set as you get to choose your own design in essence dependent upon your colour choices. 

 I chose traditional colours on mine and using the Stampin' Write markers carefully coloured each tiny detail. I thoroughly enjoyed it and sat merrily colouring whist watching YouTube videos. My little girl loves this set too and asked for some stamping out for her to colour too.

The DSP behind the card layer is from Quilted Christmas a bold and bright paper with a quilt pattern as the name suggests. Fantastic as a background paper to emphasise the different colours in the tree. 

A stunning result with no real fancy skills needed just a quiet few minutes of your spare time perhaps with a coffee and a biscuit a great relaxing card to make. I hope you will give this card a try all the products I used are below and the card base is 11 1/2 x 4" ...the rest you can cut really as you like just have fun ...... 

                                                         Happy stamping xxxxx Amanda

Product List

1 comment:

  1. A very Different sort of card , but a very relaxing card to make , Looks stunning when coloured xx

    ReplyDelete