Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Elegant Birthday blooms birthday card


My favourite kind of style where I feel comfy is vintage and shabby chic style... this card I thinks an element of vintage elegance. The rich dark Rich razzleberry paired with the beautifully simply very vanilla rely gives a lovely look. 

A simple card no fancy folding needed sometimes just plain layering is the best to set of the stunning stamp sets I am lucky enough to work with. This also makes this card easy for any one to replicate.

Created for  friends birthday this card was designed with her in mind as I know she too likes vintage and shabby chic. There is a full list of products used below along with measurements used. You can also follow me step by step making this card on my Youtube channel with edit free real time free tutorials ...so grab a brew get comfy and watch the film ... happy stamping xx Amanda


                                          

Measurements

Cut card at 4 1/8 by 11 1/2 score at 5 3/4 to form base.
layer with card cut at 4 x 5 5/8"
smaller coloured layer cut at 3 7/8 x 3 7/8 layer again with stamping layer cut to 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 "

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment