Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

Sunday card sketch challenge


Happy Easter Sunday hope you eat lots of chocolate ...while your enjoying Easter take a look at the fantastic sketch cards from this week . I actually had a change and chose a lovely card to CASE this week. The entries are all stunning take a look .

This card is the one I chose for the ladies to case.



Created by Carol Bradshaw .


Love the colours used here by Karen McClure.


Lovely effects created on this stunning card by Sandra Riley.

Another beautiful entry bt Debbie Harper , love these daffodils.


Lovely creation by Marcela Calvo. I love how the centre mirrors the pattern in the DSP.


This card is just peachy ..sorry couldn't resist . Created by Donna Betts.


Beautiful card by Janet stokes. Excellent colour co-ordination.


Beautiful creation by Claudia Cladden Schcchia.


Another very pretty card by Stacey Donaldson.


Amazing card from my lovely friend Valerie Litten.


Love this card by Carmel June Smith. The doily centre is just stunning.


Beautiful sunny looking card from Mary McCann.


Pretty card by Grace Carranza love the wall effect looks clean and fresh.


A lovely vintage looking card by Eli Mendez.


Soft pretty card by Carol Ann. Love the subtle colours.


Lovely card by the lovey Catherine McCullock ....we call her Rena a lovely card by a lovely lady.


Stunning card by the lovely Elaine Spencer. Elaine always creates with a totally unique style. I love her work.

hope you enjoyed the ladies creations, see you again next Sunday ...happy stamping xx Amanda




5 comments:

  1. So inspiring to see the wide array of talent by everyone each week x thank you for all your hardwork hunni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. High standard, talented ladies making their own style of stunning cards. I enjoy seeing them all here, never sure if I have missed one and good to look again at them. Thank you for the Sketch group, does make you think more about what you can do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all Beautiful Cards .Well Done Ladies ,,, The Diversity of the Cards Gives me lots of Ideas for making my own Cards so thank you Ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations, Happy Easter Ladies🐣🐣

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so nice to see what each person creates from a Sketch Challenge. I like joining in when I can and it certainly challenges me as I have to really think what colours and images to use that will look nice together

    ReplyDelete