Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Scrimpy's Sunday card sketch ..


Happy Sunday everyone hope you have a lovely lazy day planned. I am being forced AGAINST my will to go clothes shopping today Yuck ... ha ha ha ha could be worse I could be ironing !!! whatever your doing I hope you can take a minute to look at our fantastic card sketches done by the members of our stampin forum. 



Stunning card designed by Elaine Spencer using beautiful glitter card.


A fresh crisp floral theme card from Elaine Briggs I adore these colours .


Simply stylish card by Valerie Little. Limited card stock, stamps and inks. SU crumb cake ink and flower stamp used.



Carol Ann used 4 of the sale a bration freebies to make this challenge card. Stunning with the black in , just makes the pinks pop.


Card created by Cristina Anca. I have learned Cristina is a fan of bold almost spicy colours I adore her choices they really make the card stand out.


Amazing card by Debbie Harper. The use of silver embossing here looks stunning against the blue card.


Beautiful card by Denise Whitehorse . She used the inside the lines DSP and have to say this is my favourite this week. Its o pretty and feminine with the soft pink and green...love it ! thank you Denise,


fantastic sketch by Donna Betts. She used cucumber crush and the detailed floral thinlits die.


Lovely sketch by Barbara Tindle ..her words were " still learning about cutting the card and paper to correct size and placement... practice, practice " I think she did a great job, loving this card. 


Another fantastic card by admin Karen McClure who never disappoints with her creations. So cheerful and sunny and fun.


Such a lovely card from Mary McCann her words were " As soon as I saw the layout I knew it was going to use glitter paper. The Scallop circle punch was all that was left from a 6x6 sheet" I have to say the little lamb is just adorable.


Another amazing card from Grace Carranza. A fantastic embossed background and beautifully matched colours.


Lovely card by Claudia Cladden Scucchia. Lovely striped theme with pretty colouring . Great sketch card.






Beautiful bag and fab alternative to a card . The sketch can be anything so I love that Marcela Calvo choose something different. Her words were " I made a bag with Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and the stamps were taken from Paisleys and Posies, I Stamped This and Lovely Stitching."


Fantastic sketch by Jen Batstone who is new to our group. Love the bold colours here a fantastic interpretation of the sketch card.



10 comments:

  1. All Cards are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Audrey thanks for coming over xx Amanda

      Delete
  2. I love these weekly challenges to see how diverse everyone interprets them it's wonderful x thank you for inspiring us all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards, especially the diagonal placement across the fronts. Is it difficult to do the diagonals?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them, all just so pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete