Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

Fantastic no glue fold flat box..



Todays project was an amalgamation of a few ideas ..as mine often are. I do look around for inspiration or use old ideas and try twist them up. This mechanism for the inside of this box I call the duck beak and I used this method long before becoming a stampin up demo. The first place I saw it was by Papercraft button. A fantastic crafter who is no longer active which is a shame. I adapted this method to make my no glue box.

Its a very simple idea it may have been done before if it has I haven't seen it. So easy anyone can try . Perfect for craft stall sellers, soap makers, jewellery maker or anyone who needs lots of boxes to hand thats fold flat. Or indeed just the average jane like me who just needs a box.

Measurements and scores are below and here is a youtube tutorial for you to see how it was done step by step. Have fun creating and don't forget if you need Stampin' Up! supplies just click my shop link to the right or the shop now tab to the top... Happy stamping xx Amanda







Measurements:-

cut card to :- 9 3/4 x 7 15/16
DSP matts:- cut four at 1 3/4 x 3 3/4" and two at 1 3/4 x 1 3/4"

score on short side at 2" and 6"
Turn and score on long side at 2", 4", 6" and 8"

No comments:

Post a Comment